Luxury home with sea-view
This New and Luxury Sorrento Apartment with Sea View is located in the heart of Sorrento Old Town, in a vibrant and beautiful street, where you can find some of the most authentic people and historical sites. Great for Families or Small Groups as the apartment is complete with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Living Room and Kitchen, all cleaned and sanitised to a high standard by our specialised team. The apartment is also in the perfect walking distance from all of the main attractions and transport links of Sorrento.
Our Bright and Private Sorrento Apartment is completely soundproofed, fully furnished, can accommodate up to 9 guests and is complete with:
- Bedroom 1: King Bed with handmade matress with memory foam and Fresh Linens, 1 Single Bed, En-suite bathroom, Balcony with table and chairs, Murano Chandelier, access to balcony with sea view, 32″ Flat Screen TV, Walk in Wardrobe Space, Air Conditioning, Free Wi-Fi 24hrs
- Bedroom 2: Two Large Single Beds with Fresh Linens than can also be joined together to create one King Bed, Air Conditioning, 32″ Flat Screen TV, Free Wi-Fi 24hrs, Flat Screen TV, Modern Open style Wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: King Sized Bed with hand-made matress and Fresh Linens, Balcony with table, chairs and Sea View, 32″ Flat Screen TV, Murano Chandelier, Air Conditioning, Free Wi-Fi 24hrs
- Bathrooms: The first bathroom features eco-friendly design accessories handmade by a local carpenter, a luxurious Turkish Amam bath including a sensory shower for non-professional domestic use. You also have the added feature of listening to your music using a memory card of the USB port as there is an integrated sound system installed. The second bathroom is complete with a Sea view hydro-jet tub from kaldewei, wooden details and Murano chandelier. Fresh towels and complimentary toiletries are also provided.
- Kitchen: The kitchen includes all necessary amenities and features to make a classic Italian dinner. You will also find a Carrara marble island with transparent Cartel chairs on one side. There is also an electric oven, refrigerator, freezer, wine cellar, microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen features a lovely private balcony which overlooks the most spectaular view while you can enjoy cooking your meals or enjoying your breakfast.
- Living Room: The large open space living room is a great place to relax with your family or friends after a long day of exploring the sites. The room features first choice cowhide sofas, 55” Philips TV (smart TV and 3D), Bettarini paintings and Capri Carmelina. Cartel design table and chairs make up the dining area in the living room. The small laundry room is complete with the latest generation appliances, Ariston washing machine and Hoite point dryer, aimed at saving energy. There is also the option to add two single beds in the living area for an additional 2 guests.
Check-in: 15:00 - 20:00
Standard occupancy: 9
Max occupancy: 9